Monday, May 28, 2012

"All I’d ever wanted was to forget. But even when I thought I had, pieces had kept emerging, like bits of wood floating up to the surface that only hint at the shipwreck below. Because that is what happens when you try to run from the past. It doesn’t just catch up: it overtakes, blotting out the future, the landscape, the very sky, until there is no path left except that which leads through it, the only one that can ever get you home."
- Sarah Dessen 


I just want to run away. Away from this life. Away from people. Away from my past. Away from my mistakes. I regret the things I did. All of it. I wish I could build up a time machine to rewind everything. To go back before all of this started. To go back and relive my life. To o back and fix everything. But I cant. The things I did can't be undone. So what can I do?


I can just forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment