Friday, October 26, 2012

Cow-less Eid.

Hello internet!

It's been ages since I last talked to you. I've been extremely busy with studies and "other things" as spm is literally just around the corner and Im not kidding literally as in a week.  But anyways I just thought I'd post something cause I just had my lunch, and Im too full to start studying just yet (and you don't really need to know that too, but Im just letting you know even though you're not asking and you don't really want to know even but still, ahh- I'll stop now.)

I spent my Eid in Rawang and it was okay I guess. The night before Eid was a thousand times better cause everyone actually came back. I like the feeling when it's a full house you just chat and joke around and wish that It'd be like that all year long. But I discovered that I have been left out on so many things I didn't even know that my cousin transferred schools two years ago. I guess that's not really a surprise since I don't really go around asking people about life and stuff. I should be doing that more often. My mom's starting to think that something's actually wrong with me.

We didn't get to see the cows and the slaughtering (wow I was about to say circumcision eep my bad) since it was a Friday and the people thought that it was a hassle to stop for the Jumaah prayer. I didn't get to see the slaughtering today either since we just got back and my neighborhood is just not that community-ish. So you could say that my Eid was cow-less. But on the bright side I had a very delicious nasi impit, slept the entire afternoon on the first day of Eid, and got one ringgit from my grandpa. I couldn't complain, one ringgit is a pretty big deal for Eid Al-Adha. Suck on that losers.

So I guess that's it, I'll try to update again after spm, and I wish you all a good day and send my regards to whoever you know that is not in the room lol. Wish me luck and I can't wait to talk to you people again soon :)


2 comments:

  1. I had an awesome Eid which me and my sibling gather and celebrate my nephew's bday. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilahda ^^

    ReplyDelete